Sunday, October 25, 2015

Liquor Pictures

71% of adults use Facebook today — and not just for exchanging pictures and social notes.

Here is how old I am.  They taught me to type in high school.  Classes were filled with girls and only one or two boys. We learned to fold maps we got free at gas stations.

My weather channel is a chronic exaggerator.

One good thing about electing Donald Trump President is that the Koch brothers may finally come out of the shadows and dine at the white house while they divvy up our country.


About my friends.  My liquor pictures get more "likes" than my pictures of pretty girls.


=========================================================



===================================================




=========================================================


QUOTATION OF THE DAY

"I have no feeling for the electorate anymore. It is not responding the way it used to. Their priorities are so different that if I tried to analyze it I'd be making it up."
JOHN H. SUNUNU, the chief of staff for the first President George Bush, on his confusion with the rise of Donald J. Trump and the struggles of Jeb Bush.


=====================================================
Kasey












=========================================================






===================================================







No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner