Monday, November 30, 2015

Mickey Mantle



ISIS - has never been voted into power.  It consists  mostly of angry young men who  previous to joining never held a job, a girl's hand, and nor had a position of power in their lives.  ISIS offers all that.  Perhaps we should somehow intelligently use that knowledge to get rid of ISIS by other methods besides  killing and bombing. Killing and bombing just breeds a new generation of the type of people who celebrate 9/11.



I'm fluent in sarcasm. It often impedes a meaningful conversations with children.



War on Drugs - Just ANOTHER  senseless war that should have never been started and can never be won with guns.




=============================================================




===========================================================

Liz Kelley, left, and her sister and fellow teacher, Sheryl Silverberg, 45, at Ms. Kelley's home in Ballwin, Mo. Ms. Kelley, a high school English teacher and mother of four, has accrued $410,000 in student loan debt.

THE UPSHOT

Student Debt in America: Lend With a Smile, Collect With a Fist

By KEVIN CAREY

The story of how a teacher ended up $410,000 in debt reveals the deep contradictions in the federal government's approach to student loans.


==========================================================


My previous car was more photogenic and inspired me to be a better person.



I just seemed happier

=============================================================

Good pictures generally don't just "happen"




The models were dressed in newspaper









========================================================================

Caitlin makes any couch look good.


==========================================================
Making trains look good requires a little thought and getting up early

and of course moving the camera a little more right would not have hurt!

=========================================================

It's ok. They paid me to take this engagement picture.





==========================================================

If you really want to have fun in Sealy, you can.




=============================================================
Even Judges have fun at my photoshoots.



==========================================================

Refurbished my office. Some may say I have inflated view of myself.



=========================================================

Notice my brick?



==========================================================


Some just see Galveston Beach.  But as a trained  photographer....I saw more...yellow shoes.




==========================================================


Reality. I'm not saying Bellville is a conservative little town. All I'm saying is this shot not only got us thrown out of the restaurant, but the restaurant then  banned all photography of any kind forever (well... until it closed down for lack of customers).



=========================================================
I combed it that way long before Kramer




==========================================================

Too sexy?  Remember I don't have a selfie stick


Nor anything worthwhile to do apparently.
=============================================================
True. My kitchen is small, but I get by.


(Nicole)
==========================================================


my boys  (not current) in our Houston pool.  Times were really good then. Not sure I appreciated it enough. But I miss those times today.



and then along came Theresa








Not sure she fully appreciated how lucky she was.  But I knew how lucky I was. I'm kinda still living off that good feeling.  She never even knew what Facebook was, but if she was alive today I am sure I would have to get off  Facebook.



=========================================================

Mickey Mantle. That's right. I even saw to it that my son met Mickey Mantle (not exactly a private audience with the Mick....I think we stood in line an hour and paid $25 for an autograph).  Years later I took my entire family to Mickey's restaurant in New York city but Mick was a no-show.





==========================================================
Entrance to our home in Cat Spring


==========================================================


No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner