Sunday, November 22, 2015

Say after me, "Fonts Matter."




On not growing up.  Sometimes I post stuff on Facebook just to piss my older brother.


Terrorists, I think, must be people who are devoid of hope on Earth.  If we don't want to breed our own terrorists we need to give ALL our people hope. Rebuild the middle class, end the lopsided income gap and start fairly taxing the rich and powerful in the USA.


I like to think of me as the Cloris Leachman of lawyers, without the awards.  I'm THAT old.

==============================================
How to Start an Argument Online:







==========================================================

Communication fail with young model.  I wondered why she was so excited about our shoot.  She thought I said shoot on my "Porsche."



=====================================================

Donald Trump Supports Registry, Special Identification for Muslim Americans

Read the full story...


=============================================================

My daughter's  work place in Galveston







==========================================================
Heather



=========================================================

Where my friends get their news:




==========================================================
daisy





=============================================================



==========================================================



=========================================================





==========================================================


THINK about your font.  Say after me, Fonts Matter.





=============================================================







==========================================================



=========================================================
Yvonne








==========================================================

11 corrupt corporations you should protest and 2 more that aren't quite as bad as you thought.

==========================================================




No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner