Thursday, January 7, 2016

Complicated birth makes one want to run for President



Being a trial lawyer for 46 years was a strange choice for me.  I still get so annoyed when the other side disagrees with me and surprised when it happens every time.



And in case I win the $450,000,000 powerball tonight, the answer is "no" you cannot borrow $10.  I need every bit of that money to pay master card this month's minimum amount.



Anyone else wonder why Trump's butlers are not speaking to us?


There was a time that we would get really upset when any other country would put an American citizen in their jail and we would let them know it!  Often the reason was that their jails did not treat prisoners consistent with human rights.  Now other countries just shrug their shoulders and reply simply that they are not the world's leader  known for imprisoning their own citizens and we Americans treat our own citizens so terribly that the United Nations condemns the treatment.


Strange occurrence.  Placed advertisements in nearby law schools trying to add a young, smart lawyer to my law firm with up to date computer skills.  So impressed with applicant today, I'm thinking about going to work for him.


Hate to be a malcontent but if you think you surprised me with a yacht or Cadillac for my birthday recently, it has NOT been delivered.  Please email them and ask what is the problem.  They are spoiling the good mood.


Placed advertisements in nearby law schools trying to add a young, smart lawyer to my law firm with up to date computer skills.  Received resume today where young lawyer listed his prior work for Sarah Palin campaign and Fox News to impress me. I AM impressed with his spunk but not his research skills.  I look forward to meeting him, perhaps we can help each other.


Will the person who keeps making the stock market tumble kindly step in front of a firing squad?


I miss and love my mother very much. I'm so glad she is not in the spot light explaining to the world where I was born.  If I were running for President and Fox News and CNN wanted to question her about my birth, she would make me go to my room until I withdrew from the race.




==========================================================







===========================================================





==========================================================

==========================================================

==========================================================





=========================================================

Obama Continues to Stubbornly Link Gun Violence with Guns

Republican Presidential candidates ripped President Obama for what they called his stubborn insistence on linking gun violence with guns.

CONTINUE READING »

=========================================================

==========================================================



=========================================================












==========================================================

Gallup Poll: Only Two Percent Of Americans Rank Gun Control As Major Concern

by jonathanturley
President_Barack_Obama150px-shotgunactionPresident Barack Obama has made gun control a priority in 2016 and the latest area of confrontation with Congress. There is clearly a calculation that the public will support another area of conflict between the branches and the assertion of unilateral executive power. That is what makes a recent poll so interesting. Gallup found that "gun/gun control" ranked near the bottom of concerns for most Americans. How low? Try only two percent of those polled.



=============================================================





==========================================================


I want to move to their America....but their seems to be a wall.  At least they understand my problems even though their dining room ceiling is taller than my house end  over end.




=========================================================


I find some comfort that Alabama opted out of being part of the United States. I hope Trump's wall encloses  the whole state with increased border patrol.  


==========================================================

azriel


==========================================================


No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner