Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy Birthday to me. 71!


 Happy Birthday to me. 71!


Feel pretty good about trying to do that one sit up.  Not sure purchasing the new gym clothes and membership was a good choice though.


I just read that irresistible people are never bored.  Pardon me while I step in front of a bus.

Advice to young trial lawyers.  When the other side introduces evidence that harms your case, try not to wet yourself. I can't help but feel that early in my career that I would have done better without that.

My whole life is a retweet.


Optimistic talent scout just confirmed what I have always 

suspected. I have a face for radio but a voice for telegraph





Thinking about buying a bunch of white clothes and for a week or so  pretend I own a yacht. I may go to Galveston and walk around the docks with a smug look.


==========================================================



==========================================================

“Goodbye Phillipines”: Drunken Man Dies After Hugging Explosive Just Before Detonation

by jonathanturley
180px-San_Diego_FireworksNew Year's Eve brought in the New Year with the usual array of injuries from the combination of excessive drinking, crowds, and other factors. Perhaps the most bizarre and ironic was the death of a Filipino man who decided to huge a giant firecracker appropriately named "Goodbye Philippines" just before it exploded. It took the man with it.

==========================================================


==========================================================
ashlee

==========================================================
Hello 2016



=========================================================







==========================================================

So glad my bank is open today so I may go to the movies and even get pop corn.



=============================================================




No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner