Friday, July 8, 2016

10 Best Quiet Restaurants in Houston



For those of you pleading for a new selfie picture of me today, please be advised that one is not forthcoming as I don't think I've changed clothes this week.  I have family on Facebook who's sensitive to her father being ridiculed. 

Attending my support group tonight for those suffering from chronic lack of paparazzi.  It's a weird group, but there is generally standing room only and it's comforting to know we are not alone.


A thief broke into my house last night … he started searching for money, so I woke up and helped him search. 




I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds.  People move out of the way much faster now.


You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands.  If they are holding a gun, she's probably very unhappy.


I didn't make it to the gym today.  That makes 1,500 days in a row.

I think black people mistakenly think cops won't shoot them for  minor offenses and thus do not react to commands quickly enough.

  Perhaps the only solution is to send our cops to Norway to be trained.  Norwegian cops haven't killed a guy in 10 years.


I'd post a picture of a kitten, but I've met my clients, and none would be impressed if they saw my softer side.




They fought the cameras as hard as they could at every turn.

The 10 Best Quiet Restaurants in Houston



Four prisoners have died since 2012 on extradition trips run by loosely monitored private companies

Jul 7, 2016, 7:30 am CDT


South Dakota cops collect urine samples through forced catheterization; is it constitutional?

Jul 7, 2016, 7:00 am CDT









By ABOVE THE LAW on WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2016 3:33 PM
51585tw5WiL._SL160_
This may not be the manufactured suggested use, but it’s a lot of fun.
Read more →



Sign burn outs







Judge who asked reported rape victim, 'Why couldn't you keep your knees together?' faces hearing





Surveillance porch web cam capture.  I wonder what else goes on out there that I don't know about?





Norway’s police haven’t killed a 

single person in nearly 10 years








Judge sides with man who said Richardson red-light cams violated his rights
(Dallas Morning News © 07/07/2016
RICHARDSON -- The city’s red-light camera program violates state law, a state district judge has ruled. State District Judge Dale Tillery decided that Russell Bowman, of Keller, wasn’t liable for a $75 red-light camera penalty he received from the city of Richardson. Tillery awarded Bowman, a lawyer who who represented himself, $27,500 in attorney’s fees. His ruling last week also said the city ...




Bridge collapses, killing one, injuring three in Sealy





Andrea




Masha









Jessica




No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner