Lawyer/Photographer Blog. NOT politically correct nor dignified. NOT TRUTHFUL. Just opinions and often bizarre, exaggerated opinions. If you are sensitive, are under 25, please do not read. Great Music. Showcase of some of my pictures. Do NOT read this unless you have a good sense of sarcastic humor. Bawdy. Risque. Parody, Satire, Humorous, Hubristic, Irreverent - Drivel, Juvenile, Tawdry, Ribald - Mostly MIS-information - It's "The Soup" for blogs
Saturday, July 2, 2016
Beautiful Florida now becoming sewage like
Positive thought for the day: Much of what I do does not make me cry.
1. Most criminals are dumb. Ask any criminal defense lawyer. The stories they tell are amazing. And often hilarious.
2. Many people believe that they can help themselves, no matter how many times they are told that they cannot, by speaking with the police. They are convinced that if they say the right thing the police will lose interest in them.
3. People like to be helpful. They are not very good at refusing to talk to other people. They think it is rude.
4. People don't understand, regardless of what they are told, that they really do not have to talk to the police. They think they will get in trouble if they stay silent.
5. The police are good at convincing people to talk to them.