Sunday, July 31, 2016

He knows his audience.


Lots of jet travel and secret meetings this weekend.  First I met Hillary in Kenya, and then Donald in Moscow. It's hot as hell in both countries.

I'm not into personal growth for myself. I think it interferes with who I am.  But I am all for it for you.  Tons of it in fact.


Trump supporters.  There is nothing he or anyone else can say that discourages them.  I wish I felt that way about anyone in my entire life.  It's like trying to talk someone out of sending money to a Nigerian Princess.  Those people sucked in want the perceived result so much they will walk all over everyone, listen to no one,  and regrettably, send the money.


I have trust issues if you are not familiar with the work of James Brown.


He knows his audience.  Trump announces all Pokemon cabinet picks.

===============================================================


I'm doing my part. I am forcing my cat to pose for pictures through a piece of bread
=============================================================



Trump thinks when he pays people and business in full what he owes he is making a sacrifice for his country?

So I guess when you and I pay rent or mortgage payment we should be awarded a medal from our country?

============================================================================

New post on JONATHAN TURLEY

NC voter laws ruled intentionally discriminatory by 4th Circuit Court

by supremebystander
Screen Shot 2016-07-31 at 1.51.04 PMBy: Cara L. Gallagher, weekend contributor/ghost
This is a follow up on N.C. State Conference of the NAACP v. McCrory
African-American voters in North Carolina were “targeted with almost surgical precision” by the North Carolina legislature, according to a three-judge panel for the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. Judge Diana Gribbon Motz wrote the opinion dismantling, point by point, all the provisions rushed through the Legislature in the days immediately following the landmark voting rights decision in Shelby County v. Holder on June 25, 2013.
In the Shelby decision, the Supreme Court released states that, after passage of the 1965 Voting Rights Act, were required to clear all changes to voting policies and practices with either a federal court or the Department of Justice. Former slave states, where Jim Crow laws abound that disenfranchised minority voters for decades, were released from the pre-clearance requirement and allowed to make whatever changes they wanted to voting policies. States like North Carolina and Texas moved immediately - within days - to initiate laws increasing restrictions on voter access. Read more of this post



===================================================================


meinke



==========================================================================

kayla


============================================================

ashleigh


======================================================================




No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner