Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Honey Boo Boo



Great news today! My psychiatrist called and said all I have to do is start my life all over.  I'm a lucky man.


To my wonderful daughter. I said things in anger. I am sorry I called your Dad a wine-o.


Millions of fans of Honey Boo Boo are thrilled that she is on the short list for Trump's  vice president. (In fairness most of these people are also Trump supporters of course). 


















Machine guns aren't protected by Second Amendment, 5th Circuit rules

Jul 5, 2016, 8:00 am CDT


Judge bars Macy's from detaining and fining alleged shoplifters

Jul 1, 2016, 12:50 pm CDT



Kasey



















Fearless old lawyer in Austin County




Xtine, Dallas model/photographer















No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner