Thursday, July 7, 2016

My secretary caught me trying to take a selfie in my office





Life. I may be doing it wrong.




"I went to rehab in wine country, just to keep my options open"



"A woman would never make a nuclear bomb. They would never make a weapon that kills. They’d make a weapon that makes you feel bad for a while"



I know change is inevitable, but nevertheless I have opposed it all my life.  Each day I look in the mirror my belief is affirmed.


Apparently everyone frowns on my policy of having my drone drop business cards while it follows ambulances.


Wish the people who are considering being Trump's vice president would identify themselves so we could put them on the no-fly list as a threat to America and revoke their carry permit.



Still learning how to take a selfie:






"Ah, yes, divorce . . . from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet"


There might be something wrong with a country that announces a new menu item for McDonald's on the national news.

My lunches look better than they taste




Anecdotal? I have no statistics to back me up, but it seems to me that black people in America consistently keep complaining when cops kill them instead of arresting them like it is done in other countries.



My  good friend in his  beautiful back yard in  Port 

Angeles WA






 I get too  much joy out of this.  click.

I must be a bad person because I get too much joy out of Fox News in court. Particularly this subject matter....as they criticize Bill Clinton 24/7




President Obama campaigned with Hillary Clinton at a rally in Charlotte, N.C., on Tuesday.
Hillary Clinton Embraces Ideas From Bernie Sanders's College Tuition Plan

By STEPHANIE SAUL and MATT FLEGENHEIMER

The presumptive Democratic nominee's campaign said she plans to eliminate tuition at in-state public colleges for families with annual incomes under $125,000.







why i go to the ballet












"Death - to blink for an exceptionally long period of time."







"Grad school is where you go to school and you gradually find out you don't want to go to school anymore." - The World According to Garp



"The Amish are fundamentalists, but they don't try and hijack a carriage at needlepoint. And, if you're ever in Amish country and you see a man with his hand buried in a horse's ass, that's a mechanic. Remember that"






Heather





Bob Corker: Trump's best VP would be ... Trump's daughter

Actually I prefer her over Trump's first choice, Kim Kardashian.






masha




Jessica



No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner