Donald already claiming the election might be rigged against him. Either getting his excuses in earlier for after life television when he loses.....or worse....he and his supporters plan to take over the country whether we vote him in or not.
Surgery. Wish me luck. In order to show support and my love for America I'm going under the knife this morning to have my hands shrunk.
By TRIP GABRIEL
Mr. Buffett, in Omaha with Mrs. Clinton, unleashed a withering attack on Mr. Trump for refusing to release his tax returns and for misleading voters about his success as a businessman.
Family Kept in the Dark After Death at Texas Psychiatric Hospital, by Edgar Walters — When he began exhibiting signs of schizophrenia, Keith Clayton's family agonized over sending him to a state-run psychiatric hospital. Days after his arrival, the 55-year-old was dead — the victim of a restraint gone wrong.
[I’ll never forget when] my married client sought to regale me with the number and quality of eligible young women who in his words “want me.”
I once asked him how many rooms [his] apartment actually had. I will never forget his response to me: “However many they will print.”
1. The man lies all the time.
2. It is actually not all about the candidate.
His ego seems to know no bounds. When Donald feels insulted by someone, he obsesses without control.
3. U.S. presidents are by design not kings.
4. The devil IS in the details.
5. Words matter.
6. Reading is good. So is studying.
It is a special and unique form of arrogance to think you could even consider being literally the leader of the free world without doing the work to deeply understand the job.
7. The new vocabulary we are adjusting to is not a good one.
8. We need to be careful with “tough.”
9. Success does matter.
10. We could not be the great country we are without the First Amendment, but our media may kill us.
11. Temperament, demeanor and character are important.
He is the spoiled young man of privilege with the “right” race ... and family fortune to succeed easily and who looks down on others lacking in any of the above who do not.
12. The emperor and his clothes.
13. Sophomoric speech tricks don’t work ― at least not with most of us.
14. A thin skin does not work for a president.
15. Bullies will always exist somewhere, but the White House should not be that somewhere.
16. Law and order.
17. Incoherent rants, often contradictory, does not a foreign policy make.
18. How will anyone effectively be president if we don’t at least respect the office?
19. Rich and powerful guys have to play by the rules, too.
20. We must stand for something.
By STEVE EDER and DAVE PHILIPPS
With Mr. Trump accused by a dead soldier's father of having never "sacrificed," his medical deferment during the Vietnam era is facing new scrutiny.
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER
In a strongly worded statement, Mr. McCain said Mr. Trump's remarks disparaging a fallen soldier's family do not "represent the views of our Republican Party."
OPINION | OP-ED CONTRIBUTORTurning the Tide on Voting Rights
By RICHARD L. HASEN
The rights of hundreds of thousands of people are at stake.
Please to announce new addition to my office staff, Brittany: