Friday, November 25, 2016

Inauguration



I had tentative plans to attend the historic inauguration.  Now I'm not so sure.  Suppose I'm the only one there? I'm not prepared yet for television interviews.  Despite the fact that I uploaded my medical and financial records on Facebook, I'm quite a private person. 


Will someone email me from Europe or China so I can say I get email from all over the world?  That inexplicably seems to be a big deal these days.

New America solves climate change problem on day one.  Henceforth all scientist that make that conclusion shall be imprisoned. Voila. Great again.

I have information that might help authorities identify hackers.  I know them to be very rude people. One contacted me and told me to quit worrying about being hacked...as no one in the hacker world gives a flying darn about my emails.


Dam the cost. Protect the President and his family.  No one likes it that Trump gets to put our money in his pocket for this, but he is still our President and should be an easy mark for NO one.

Don't walk behind me because I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me because I may not follow. Don't walk beside me either. Pretty much just leave me alone.



====================================================



===================================================


Arkansas Dean Resigns After Trump Election Controversy

by jonathanturley
dean-schwartzUniversity of Arkansas’ Dean, Michael Schwartz, has resigning after a massive backlash to his reaction over the election of Donald Trump. Schwartz, who has served four years as Dean, free counseling services to students who “feel upset” following the “most upsetting, most painful, most disturbing election season of my lifetime.”






=========================================================

Merkel Back Crackdown on Free Speech On Social Media Sites

by jonathanturley
Angela MerkelGerman Chancellor Angela Merkel long ago established herself as a menace to free speech, particularly in her decision to first apologize to authoritarian Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan for a satirical poem and then approve the prosecution of the comedian is a shocking and chilling disgrace.Now, she is throwing her support behind a crackdown on "hate speech" on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube -- radically expanding the already broad scope of government regulation of speech.

====================================================================

Saudi Sharia Court Orders Two Women Flogged For Over Bad Language on Social Media

by jonathanturley
125px-Coat_of_arms_of_Saudi_Arabia.svgnicubunu_open_mouthWe have yet another example of the barbaric application of Islamic Sharia law -- a medieval system that is used in many Muslim nations to impose Islamic values on citizens. The latest example comes from Saudi Arabia where two women were sentenced by a Sharia "judge" to 20 lashes after having been found guilty of using bad language over WhatsApp.
==============================================================

another shoot with Liz today. This is one I shot of her 8 years ago. She's even more beautiful now.




============================================================

Trump Supporters On Flight Yells Profanities At Hillary Supporters . . . Delta Allows Man To Take The Flight Anyway

by jonathanturley
3ab98d4400000578-0-image-a-81_1480006785312Ok, what is wrong with this picture. A video taken by passenger Emma Baum shows an obnoxious man yelling support for Donald Trump on her flight and calling other passengers "Hillary bitches." Delta proceeds to take the man off the plane but then returns the man to his seat and allows him to take the flight. Come again? A passenger yells profanities and abuses other passengers and Delta still allows him to take that flight with those passengers?




===============================================================

Black Friday.  Shop, or sit on my porch and take pictures?. Liz Ashley made the choice easy.






No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner