Saturday, December 17, 2016

John Glenn



With the passing of John Glenn I now realize that I should have gone into space.  The problem I had at the time was the government only offered me a one way trip.  I'm told that offer was never off the table.

Just announced.  Donald to also build a wall in space.  Mexico to pay for it too. Cool.

I dislike the federal government and I like tobacco.  I just might be an Indian.


=============================================================


Richard Mithoff and I at his party Friday night.




=============================================================



============================================================



Buses evacuated people from eastern Aleppo on Friday.
Assad's Lesson From Aleppo: Force Works, With Few Consequences

By BEN HUBBARD

The subjugation of eastern Aleppo by Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian president, has proved the effectiveness of violence and highlighted the reluctance of many countries to step in.

=======================================================


Borowitz

Inauguration Protesters Plan to Surround White House to Keep Obama from Leaving

CONTINUE READING »
===================================================


================================================re re

=====================================================

Hannah








No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner