Sunday, January 15, 2017

Cell Phone Pictures, Sandra Bland



Justice Clarence Thomas, America's whitest black man, will swear in the President.  

Full day planned.  Dabbing class (House Speaker Paul Ryan is guest instructor) , golf and photo shoot. 

I am so excited about being a Harvard photography student.  I'm hoping you understand that I have to raise my photographer rates 'cause now I have to attend many Harvard functions in Boston and hobnob with the rich and famous.  I can no longer accept only one home grown tomato for my fee. 

Though I am now enrolled in Harvard University course in photography, it appears that my on-line student id card won't get me in the student union. Boo.  I was going to fly to Boston for a cup of coffee and hang with my peers.


=======================================================






















=================================================

How America's Reliance on Cash Bail Keeps the Poor in Jail






=====================================================================

Yvonne













======================================================

A President Who Inspired Big Dreams, and Big Smiles, in a Young Generation

By CAITLIN DICKERSON, ADEEL HASSAN and ANNIE CORREAL

One of President Obama's lasting legacies may be the symbolic impact on the generation for whom "president of the United States" has always referred to a black man.

==================================================


Metropolitan
A still of Marilyn Monroe filming
The Lost Footage of Marilyn Monroe

By HELENE STAPINSKI

That film image of Ms. Monroe's skirt rising high in a gust of air? It's a reshoot of a discarded and more risqué scene seldom seen until now.

=============================================
Opening night of his photography exhibit

===============================================

By DAVID LAT on SUNDAY, JANUARY 15, 2017 9:27 AM
President-elect Donald Trump (Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty)
Which prominent conservative judge just met with President-elect Donald Trump?
Read more →

============================================
Hannah

========================================================


===========================================================


Engineering Joke Of The Day
An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. 
The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for one week and do ANYTHING you want." 
Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket. 
Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and that I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"
The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog, now that's cool."


===================================================================

=======================================================================


Saran Udayakumar
Saran Udayakumar, You don't take a photograph. You make it !

These Are 20 Of The World's Best Photos Taken With Cell Phones


Anyone with a cell phone can be an incredible photographer, no fancy camera necessary. Mobile is just one of many categories in the competition. Others include Professional, Open and Youth.



These Are 20 Of The World's Best Photos Taken With Cell Phones
==================================================================

Texas jail reforms are planned, but some fear unfunded mandates (video)
A year and a half after Sandra Bland was found dead in the Waller County Jail, Texas lawmakers are expected to consider new jail reforms. But rural sheriffs worry the state’s tight budget situation could result in unfunded mandates.


=============================================================


No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner