Sunday, May 21, 2017

5 Stages of Trumpism


Family values Trump perfect President to send to Saudi Arabia as it still practices having multiple wives.

Who knew, first rattle out the box, that "America First" meant huge arms deal in Muslim country?

Lawyer with two college degrees, presently enrolled in Harvard, wanting to hire teenager to teach lawyer how to Snapchat. No benefits.  Teenager must be very patient.

It takes about 48 hours for me to regret most of my FB posts.  Deleting all those is tedious.  Snapchat does it for you. I think.
Hackers got into my computer stole my info and data.  Then after analyzing it,  they sent it back, no ransom asked, paid my rent and sent me $100 and a cryptic email asking me why I took up space on earth.

I would support a law requiring a truth serum being given to a President before he tweets.

No one is giving me my little turn on the cat walk.

I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then 
I wish I could start this whole thing over again 




=======================================================================


=======================================================================

More Bad News for Trump

========================================================================

Lori



===================================================================
The ‘Most Impressive Fossil’ We’ve Ever Seen
Photograph by Robert Clark
Photographer Robert Clark has seen many archaeological finds in his career, but this 110-million-year-old fossil of an armored nodosaur took his breath away. Its undersea resting place in Canada helped preserve features that normally decay, offering us a rare look at this creature from the distant past.
LOOK CLOSER +

==================================================================


=======================================================================

Top News
An honor guard outside the Great Hall of the People in Beijing last month. The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 C.I.A sources from 2010 through 2012.
Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations

By MARK MAZZETTI, ADAM GOLDMAN, MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and MATT APUZZO

At least 18 C.I.A. sources were killed or imprisoned in China between 2010 and 2012, one of the worst intelligence breaches in decades. Investigators still disagree about how it happened.
=======================================================================







========================================================================





=========================================================================






===================================================================


No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner