Sunday, June 11, 2017

CRISPR


I enjoyed going to professional tennis matches before the tennis players learned to grunt.  If everyone is allowed to just do what they please, next time I attend one I intend to sit in the old folks farting section.

Be a good Texan.  Help our Lt. Governor and the police.  Select a bathroom at random, station yourself outside for a few years, and try to videotape that one transgender going into the wrong bathroom.  Be part of the solution and not the problem. #Wehavelostourcollectiveminds



Often my golfing friends want me to have an after-golf beer to wind down so they can talk about how rich they are and talk about that great putt (like I wasn't there to see it!). I'd rather post pone the "wind down" drink for after a photo shoot after golf.  Know what I mean?  





===================================================================


===========================================================




==================================================================






============================================================

ran into my good friend Aaron



=======================================================================

Comey Testimony Proves Neither Vindicating Nor Incriminating For Trump

by jonathanturley
donald_trump_president-elect_portrait_croppedBelow is my column in USA Today on the current status of the evidence against President Donald Trump for either indictment or impeachment.  While I do not agree with the White House that former FBI Director James Comey 
completely vindicated" the President, I do not believe that the testimony materially altered the legal position of the President.  I believe that Comey both helped and hurt himself.  He did an excellent job in explaining why he only discussed the content of the memos with his staff, but he also admitted to being a leaker and showed repeatedly failures in ethical confrontations with superiors.  There is reportedly a call for Comey to return.  He may find the return appearance more challenging than the first.
=======================================================================



========================================================================

kasey


========================================================================

CRISPR - too late for me, but not too late for young people.  Life changing.  If we don't war ourselves to death first.


===================================================================


==================================================================






=======================================================================



No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner